Hatred is something which keeps brewing in our minds, how much ever we try to ignore it and follow the 'Art of Living' way of soothing our inflated egos. (which they claim is the cause of all hatred and aggression in the world)
Say what we might, it does feel good to vent it all out, hit it, kick it and get over it. And I'm going to do just that now *sleething teeth with a big bad frown*
I just realised I've been tagged by Surya, and guess what people, this is the 1st tag I'm taking up! A hate post!
Gee *rubbing hands gleefully*
It's all about listing down the 5 kinds of people whom I hate the most. n there you go!
1. The sexual molestor: The worst part about them is that those pervasive minds don't realise the impact, their idea of fun has on their prey. It's disheartening to hear a little girl tell her Dad: 'Daddy, I hate going to school by the Public bus because I hate the people'. Even worse when she grows up to be someone hiding in her own shell and dreading to step out alone. I wish they knew that they have scarred a human being for life, everytime they had fun!
2. The baby dumper: The men and women who believe that Sex is for recreation, and the unwelcome by-products are for the dustbins or the orphanages.
I got a chance to interact with a bunch of kids from an institution for the less-privileged children, this week. It was hard to see those glances, some of them looking through you, some so bitter, some not ready to trust anyone or anything, some trying hard to ignore the honesty in our efforts, because they know they cannot take anything for granted in life. And then those li'l ones who dont think twice before tugging on to that hand which is being held out to them. After a while, may be they will also realise that these hands reach out to them once in a bluemoon, when some people are in a philanthropic mood. Otherwise, they are let to fend for themselves.
My heart goes out to those kids who weren't lucky enough as these kids to find even an orphanage.
3. The damsel in distress: with their 'oh, what will happen now?' lines. What I hate about them is not the fact that they find their way to distress.. not even the fact that they keep binging about it and keep eating others' head out.. But the fact that they never really give a thought to 'what exactly they need to DO about it'.
4. The self appointed messenger of God: I'm not too much of a religious person, but I used to go to this church every Sunday for a few months during one of those tough patches in life, because I found that very much a stress reliever to fall back on it, when everything else was hazy around me. And one fine Sunday, I get to hear this 'world famous for his uplifting talks' pastor preach about how God is with George Bush and why Bill Clinton suffered disgrace because he is a non-beleiver (For the un-initiated, that was all about the Protestant-Catholic thingie). I never went to that church or heard his broadcasted sermons ever. They were no longer inspiring.
They are the messengers of their sponsors. Nothing less, Nothing more.
5. The devil in Angels' attire: I hate them for the single reason that they make me think twice before trusting the real angels that I come across.
And now to the 'passing the bucks' part, I tag :
Anju - I just chanced upon her fresh new blog the other day, and would love to hear her take on it.
Mathew - Don't remember reading an out-n-out hate post at his blog. It must make a fun read if he takes it up.
Dhanya - I like the way she presents serious thoughts. A very honest writer.
Bala - His is a convert blog, from funny prose to photoblog. Not too sure if he'd want to 'write' now? ok buddy, how about adding photos to it?
Will he? Won't he? :|
Santosh - I'm sure he'd love to spit a lot of fire!
Shalini - A dear friend and a beautiful writer. She's very much off the hook with blogging, of late. Would love it if she manages to take it up, given her hectic schedule of juggling between work and her lil'uns at home.
Naina We've had some crib-time together.
The grinmonster, serving her time at school currently. I'm sure she'd have found more interesting specimens to hate, in there!